We regret to inform you that our website currently does not support the English language. However, we are committed to providing our customers with the best possible service and support. If you require assistance with translation, we suggest using a translation app or reaching out to a friend who can assist you. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for choosing Eyes Mobile as your service provider.
[Prepaid SIM card credit Guideline]
To recharge your MNVO eyes SKT prepaid SIM card, you can have a few options:
- Visit www.eyes.co.kr/prepaid
- Choose your preferred recharge option. We recommend paying through a credit/debit card or recharge through a dedicated account recharge unless you have Korean friends who can assist you with other options.
- If you choose the credit/debit card option, provide the necessary information to complete the payment process.
- If you choose the dedicated account recharge option, transfer money to the designated account provided by MNVO eyes.
- If you are having difficulty with the recharge process, you can ask a Korean friend to help pay for the credit and then pay them back in cash for an easier process.
[Suggested Recharge Credit Method]
- Dedicated account recharge: This option involves transferring money directly to a designated bank account provided by MNVO eyes to recharge your SIM card. You’ll need to follow the instructions provided by MNVO eyes to make the transfer, which may involve providing your MNVO eyes account number and other details.
- Credit/debit card payment: MNVO eyes supports payment by credit or debit card. If you have a valid card from a recognized international payment network, such as Visa or Mastercard, you can use it to recharge your SIM card online.
- PayPal through www.kimchimobile.com: You can also use PayPal to recharge your MNVO eyes SKT prepaid SIM card credit through the kimchimobile.com website. To use this option, please follow the instructions provided on the website.
[How to check my Balance]
You can dial 114 on your mobile phone and press the call button. Then, you can follow the menu prompts by pressing 1 for the menu and 2 to check your balance.
114 – Call button – Press 1 – Press 2 – 6 digits of DOB (Date of Birth – YYMMDD) + *(Star button)
*DOB is required to verify your identification, and you will receive an automatic text message for your balance.
In addition to this, you will also receive a text message automatically with the details of your balance.
[Eyes Mobile Customer Center Information]
- Company name: Eyes Vision Co., Ltd.
- Address: 1, Yeouidaebang-ro 62-gil, Dongjak-gu, Seoul
- CEO: Soonjong Choi
- Business registration number: 607-81-34770
- Hosting service provided by Eyesvision Co., Ltd.
- Inquiries phone number: 114 (free)
- Inquiries phone number: 1800-6100 (paid)
- Fax number: 02-6333-9999
- Email address: [email protected].