eSIM Compatible Devices 2023: A Comprehensive Guide by Kimchi Mobile
As 2023 unfolds, “eSIM Compatible Devices 2023” is a phrase gaining traction. The majority of US phones are transitioning to eSIMs, offering unmatched convenience for users and manufacturers. For those eyeing eSIM plans for travel or an additional number, it’s imperative to ensure their devices are compatible. Kimchi Mobile brings you the most extensive list of eSIM-compatible devices.
Apple Devices Supporting eSIM in 2023
Apple, known for its tech innovations, has an extensive list of devices supporting eSIM:
- iPhone 14 series (and Pro models)
- iPhone 13, 12, 11 ranges
- iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, SE (2020)
- iPad Air (3rd Generation), iPad Pro (3rd Generation), iPad Mini (5th Generation)
Android’s 2023 eSIM Compatible Line-up
On the Android spectrum, numerous brands have adopted eSIM technology:
Samsung’s eSIM Devices
- Galaxy S23, S22, S21, and S20 series
- Galaxy Note 20 and Fold series
Google’s eSIM Offerings
From Pixel 2 to Pixel 7 Pro, Google Pixel remains at the forefront of eSIM adoption.
Other Brands Embracing eSIM
Brands like Motorola, Huawei, Nuu, and Oppo have released models such as Motorola Razr 2019, Huawei P40 series, and Oppo’s Find X series, which are eSIM compatible in 2023.
Laptops & Tablets with eSIM Support in 2023
It’s not just phones! Many laptops and tablets also feature eSIMs. Brands to look out for include ACER, ASUS, Dell, HP, Lenovo, Samsung, and Microsoft.
Devices Still Lacking eSIM Support
While many are hopping on the eSIM bandwagon, some still lag. Devices like certain iPhones from China and Hong Kong and brands like LG, HTC, and Xiaomi have yet to offer eSIM compatibility.
How to Check for eSIM Compatibility Using the IMEI Code
Beyond the brand listings, a more hands-on way to confirm if your device is eSIM compatible is by checking its IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) code. Each smartphone and tablet possesses a unique IMEI code. Here’s how you can verify eSIM compatibility using the IMEI code:
- Locate your IMEI code: You can usually find this in the ‘About Phone’ or ‘About Device’ section of your settings. Alternatively, dialing *#06# on most devices will instantly display the IMEI code.
- Cross-check with your service provider: Once you have your IMEI code, contact your network service provider. They can determine if your specific device model supports eSIM functionality based on the IMEI number.
By following the above steps, you can independently verify if your device supports eSIMs. Always remember to stay updated with the latest device releases and compatibility trends to make the most of the evolving eSIM technology.
In Conclusion: Embracing eSIM technology can redefine your connectivity experience. Stay ahead with the “eSIM Compatible Devices 2023” trend by checking your device’s compatibility guide provided by Kimchi Mobile. Ready to upgrade your mobile experience? Order your eSIM through Kimchi Mobile now!