Kimchi Mobile and LG U+ Save Mobile teamed up for unlimited prepaid SIM Card plan for expats in South Korea. Most of the expats don’t want to sign up for a contract SIM card however unlimited prepaid card plan was no available until today.
It is a contract-free prepaid SIM card deal and it cost only 36,300KRW (Appr. USD30). This plan is unlimited calls, text messages and data.
How to apply:
- Prepare your documents (take a photo or scan it)
- Fill out an application form (https://www.kimchimobile.com/product/unlimited-prepaid-sim-card-korea/)
- Wait for your SIM card (Tracking number will be provided)
- Insert your new SIM card into your smartphone
What is included:
- First-month bill (KRW 36.300)
- SIM Card Fee (KRW 8,800)
- Domestic shipping fee
- SIM card activation fee