Bring your own device and don’t wait for your ARC.
Kimchi Mobile offers you a prepaid SIM card service. Simply, Easy and it’s contract FREE!. You can have a local Korean cell phone number from day 1 upon your arrival in Korea. This is most affordable prepaid service and you can use it up to 90days since the activation.
Image by Freepik
Five great reasons to bring your own device
- Be online upon your arrival (Activation requires your passport only)
- Save money by sticking with the device you love
- Use your device with any prepaid or unlimited plan
- No commitments or carrier contracts
- No need to re-download or transfer existing apps or contacts
The Prepaid Number
- You can continuously use the same number when you recharge your card during the validity period (within 90 days after using all credit on your card).(Max 1 year)
- You can still make 112, 113, 119 calls, other emergency calls, and credit recharge calls even after the validity period expires.
- After the validity period, the credit left on the card will be zero.
- You can continuously use the same number when you recharge your card during the validity period (within 90 days after using all credit on your card)
- Recharging may be restricted in order to prevent a financial crash.
(10 times, 1 million won a day)
Text Message Notification Service
- SK 7 Mobile will inform you about the duration of the recharge balances and use.
- Balance / Expiration Date Information: Expiration Date 1day ago, 3days ago
- Balance / Expiration Date Information: the balance is less than 1000won.
- SK 7 Mobile will inform you of the expiration date.
Prepaid Plan Rate
- 1 recharge credit unit (10,000KRW) can use for 30days
- No Daily Deduction
- Domestic Call: 4KRW per second (Appx. 41Mins for 10,000KRW credit)
- Data: 22.53KRW per megabyte (Appx. 443MB for 10,000KRW credit)
- Short Text Messages: 22KRW per message
- Long Text Messages: 33KRW per message
- Multi-Media Messages (MMS): 77KRW per message
How to apply
- Complete an order and choose affiliated Prepaid SIM card center
- Make an appointment for pick-up
- Visit affiliated Prepaid SIM card center and bring your ID (Passport or ARC)
- Fill out SK 7 Mobile prepaid SIM card application form
- Insert your SIM