Calling all Korvia teachers, you don’t want to miss out on this special deal!
Now you can get a Prepaid SIM card and upgrade a premium unlimited data plan for free!
What are you waiting for? Get connected today with Korvia’s Prepaid SIM card!
Can I use my smartphone in Korea?
To ensure seamless use of our SIM card in your smartphone, please take note of the following:
- Unlocked for international use.
- If your device support dual SIM, you must register IMEI on www.imei.kr. (Dial *#06# for your IMEI code.)
- If your device support eSIM only, our service may not be compatible.
Things to prepare for using my smartphone in Korea
How can I receive my prepaid SIM card from Kimchi Mobile?
Kimchi Mobile is working with the Korvia team to send you a SIM card along with the Korvia welcome package. As long as you have completed SIM activation preparation, find your SIM card from the Korvia welcome package. As soon as you insert a SIM card, replace your existing SIM card since it will be ready to be used immediately!
How to activate my SIM card?
The Kimchi Mobile team will assist you with the activation process of your prepaid MVNO SIM card. Our team would be pleased to assist you with your order.
- Complete the Application Form: Fill out the application form (link.kimchimobile.com/prepaid)
- Prepare Your ID: Take a clear photo of your passport. Ensure to use the completed application form as a background for the photo.
- Request SIM Activation: Head over to link.kimchimobile.com/activation to request SIM activation.
- Get Receive Activation Result: After processing your request, we will send you an email containing your new Korean cell phone number, indicating the successful completion of the activation process.
- Insert and Reboot: Once activated, insert your SIM card into your phone and reboot the device two to three times to finalize the process.
*Important Note: If you are using a smartphone that supports dual SIM cards (or eSIM), please insert or use only one SIM card at a time. If you use both SIM cards at once, your prepaid SIM card will be suspended by the carrier.
We are unable to activate the SIM card unless you are physically present in Korea.
How to recharge your prepaid SIM card after 30 days
(Recharge Credit Guide)
Upon activation, the credits you purchased are valid for a 30-day period. To ensure continued service, it’s crucial to renew these credits on a monthly basis. If the SIM card is not recharged within 90 days, all services will stop, but you will retain the ability to receive calls and texts for a further 10 days. Please note that if you fail to recharge your SIM card within this 10-day period, the SIM card will automatically expire.
Policy for Activation Cancellation
Please note that we’re unable to cancel your SIM card activation once it’s completed. The nature of this prepaid service means that if you decide not to continue with the plan, simply refrain from recharging your credits, and the line will terminate automatically.
Please note, as you’ve received a free upgrade this term, attempting to transfer the prepaid cell phone number before it has been in use for 92 days would violate the conditions and result in a penalty of 30 USD.”
There are no reviews yet.