Why is it so important?
You want to have your SIM card or your new cell phone as soon as possible. Kimchi Mobile team will send your application and Copy of color photo ID to SK telecom for activation and mostly it’s done by the afternoon. When we request you an acceptable ID again, your activation and shipping are postponed for extra one or two days.
A sample of acceptable ID
ARC (Alien Registration Card) should be a bright, non-reflected copy. ARC should not appear on file such as fingers holding the ID.
- An ID color must be bright and has no light reflection
- An ID must be well focused and all the information must be clear and readable
- All four corners (edges) of ID must have appeared
- An ID must be straight and not tilted
Samples of not acceptable ID
It is easy to get a scanned copy of your ID with the “iPhone note app”. Most of the other scanning apps are automatically decide scanning object’s boundaries which are the edges of the ID photo. Most of the time, the file result is insufficient because all four corners of ID do not appear and are cropped automatically.
How to scan documents on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open Notes and select a note or create a new one.
- Tap the Camera button , then tap Scan Documents .
- Place your ID on a blank white paper in view of the camera.
- If your device is in Auto mode, your document will automatically scan.
- Tap Save or add additional scans to the document.
When you are using a physical scanning machine, you must place your ID in the centre of the scanning panel. And also use a blank A4 size white paper as a background. Most of the time, your scanning application will automatically crop the corners of your ID, and you may have to do it again.
*The information in ID must be well focused and clear to read.
All four corners of ID need to appear correctly.
An ID original color must adequately appear.
An ID must be in color.
An ID information must be well focused and clear to read.