How to recharge prepaid SIM credits
1. Purchase Prepaid Recharge code unit
2. Go to the SK7mobile recharge page.
3. Insert your Prepaid phone number to be charged then press the button on the right side. (Send Authentification Number), Refer to sample image
4. Check your cell phone and Enter the authentification number you received via text message.
5. Select ” PPS cards’
6. Enter 11-digit recharge code – Type in the 11 digit code you received in your E-mail.
7. Enter a password – Type in ‘4 digit password’. (Your default password is the last 4 digits of your voucher card number or last 4 digits of your cell phone number )
Refer to sample image
8. Click the red button to recharge.
9. Press #114 then press the call button or check your increased balance online
- 4 won per 1 Sec Approx. 41Minutes for 10,000 won
- 22 won per 1 SMS Approx. 450 Text Messages for 10,000 won
- 22.53 won per 1 MB Approx. 450 MB for 10,000 won will inform you about the duration of the recharge balances and use.
- The recharge amount, the balance will be sent with a letter after recharging.
- We will inform you about the duration of the recharge balances and use.
- Balance / Expiration Date Information : Expiration Date 1day ago, 3days ago
- Balance / Expiration Date Information: the balance is less than 1000won.
- 0days Expiration Date Information: The period expires.
- Balance guide 0won Information: balance of 0won.
- Reception Expiration Date Information : if the reception possible period, the rest of 1day, 3days.
- Reception Expiration Date 0days Information : Expiration Period is received.
- During the call, it will be deducted in real-time. The basic rate will be deducted based on a day
Charging amount and period of use
|10,000 won||30 days|
|20,000 won||60 days|
|30,000 won||90 days|
|50,000 won||150 days|
- You can continuously use the same number when you recharge your card during the validity period (within 90 days after using all credit on your card).(Max 1 year)
- You can still make 112, 113, 119 calls, other emergency calls, and credit recharge calls even after the validity period expires.
- After the validity period, the credit left on the card will be zero.
- You can continuously use the same number when you recharge your card during the validity period (within 90 days after using all credit on your card)
- Recharging may be restricted in order to prevent a financial crash.
(10 times, 1 million won a day)